ABOUT MAT, INC.
Management Analysis Technologies, Inc.
MAT Inc., a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Vietnam Veteran-Owned Small Business, located in Northern Virginia offers over forty years of experience in strategic planning, policy/process analysis, quantitative and qualitative assessments of requirements and resources, and management problem solving with a focus in modeling and simulations.
MAT has established a reputation for providing responsive, analytically-based answers within management decision cycles through innovative approaches, techniques, and technologies with a clear focus on operations research methodologies while leveraging the best of today’s tools, techniques, and technologies to provide solutions from a functional perspective for “doers” to senior decision makers.
MAT’s core competencies include the following:
- Strategic Planning
- Major Organizational Reviews
- Policy & Process Modeling & Analysis
- Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis & Assessments
- Manpower & Requirements Determination
- Modeling & Simulations
- Statistical Analysis & Surveys
- Systems Analysis and Modeling
- Program Evaluation & Management Problem Solving
- Large Scale Program/Project Management Services